Friday 12 October 2012

Completed Mini Album

Yayy!! My mini album is finished!  I'm quite pleased with the way it turned out and, more importantly, so was my dear friend.  She was delighted with it.  Made my day.



 I fussy cut a few flowers from the paper to make a pocket for a tag on the inside cover.



This mini pocket page is one I made from a tutorial, again by Kathy Orta.  The original one turned out too thick for my mini so I split it up and ended up with two nice little booklets.


 
This is the other half of the booklet I mentioned before. 
 



Punched out a Magnolia dragonfly and fussy cut some more flowers for the inside back cover.
I put in quite a lot of different tags but not much in the way of embellishments because I felt the paper was pretty enough to stand on its own.  I only added the odd flower or ribbon to some of the journalling tags.

That's all for now.  Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and, if you feel inclined, please leave a comment and let me know what you think. I would love to get some feed back. Take care and God bless.
xx Margy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I read and appreciate every single one.